San Jose, CA, USA - San Francisco, CA, USA
The Global Innovation Team is a small product and business incubator founded in 2015 to bring technology to the core of everything we do at EY. This includes enabling existing businesses with technology as well as building entirely new web and mobile products and technology platforms with an enterprise focus. Our access to the world’s leading companies is unprecedented and so are the opportunities stemming from these relationships.
We are looking for Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineers to work on exciting problems and create industry leading solutions that meet the highest standards in user experience. We have tremendous opportunities in a variety of areas, including consumer platforms, user interface design, and mobile. Engineers work in small teams led by an engineering manager and collaborate closely with product management and design to build new products and create new businesses in an agile fashion.
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain and improve technology solutions for new products and services.
- Suggest innovative solutions to bring product to life and result in a positive user experience.
- Participate in product feature definition, design, implementation, documentation and support.
- Familiar with libraries like React, Angular
- Experience with at least one database system: MySQL, Postgres, etc.
Extra Beneficial Experience:
- Experience with Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with NoSQL database systems like Mongo, Redis, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.