Ernst & Young (EY) Global Innovation Ventures are startup-like businesses that aim to build a better working world. Founded in 2016, Gignow is an innovative Market disrupter that is transforming the way large enterprises source, match and engage contractors worldwide.
GigNow leverages an innovative approach in developing a network of top contractor talent, with an advanced technology platform, a fast and easy process and dedicated team. GigNow enables the most sought-after contractor talent in the world to quickly find the right “gigs” and make an immediate impact. We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer. Join us to be part of rapidly growing global tech startup and cultivate your expertise on a dynamic and agile team where all members significantly contribute to the effort. In this position, you will be a key member of a rapidly growing engineering team who works closely with all stakeholders to define, develop, and refine our product. You will have opportunities to bring new ideas and develop your skills on day one.
We work in areas like cloud services, consumer platforms, user interface design, data science, robotics process automation, security and machine learning. We also have tremendous opportunities in many other areas, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, blockchain and more.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Critical thinking skills and ability to creatively solve complex problems
• Design, build, test, deploy, maintain and improve technology solutions
• Suggest innovative solutions resulting in a positive user experience
• Participate in product feature definition, design, implementation, and documentation
• Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
• Ability to deliver quality code (security, performance, readability, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• 3+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Software Engineer
• Proficient with RESTful API development, preferably with Ruby on Rails
• Proficient with modern frontend framework, preferably with React.js
• Experience with at least one relational database, preferably Postgres
• Experience with testing frameworks, preferably RSpec and Jasmine
• Experience with TDD/BDD and CI/CD
• Familiarity with at least one cloud platform, preferably MS Azur
• Familiarity with NoSQL database a plus
Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar
3-6+ years total work experience
Exceptional candidates with less or different experience encouraged to apply
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.