San Jose, CA, USA - San Francisco, CA, USA
The Global Innovation Team is a small, startup-like product and business incubator founded in 2015 to bring technology to the core of everything we do at EY. This includes enabling existing businesses with technology as well as building entirely new web and mobile products and technology platforms with an enterprise focus.
Engineers work in small teams led by an engineering manager and collaborate closely with product management and design to build new products and create new businesses in a fast paced, agile fashion.
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain and improve technology solutions for new products and services
- Suggest innovative solutions to bring product to life and result in a positive user experience
- Participate in product feature definition, design, implementation, documentation and support
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Ingest data from data pipelines and provide the best visualizations and data tools to business users
- 3+ years of experience as a Frontend Software Engineer
- Experience with React and its core principles including the use of higher order components
- Experience with popular React workflows (flux and/or redux)
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (webpack, gulp, jasmine, spy, etc)
- Experience in building complex layouts with CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor (such as SASS)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Critical thinking skills and ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Ability to deliver quality code (performance, readability, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.